Popular Technologies
On July 1, 2008, GamePro magazine released a featured story on the upcoming game title "Resistance 2" for PS3, the sequel to "Resistance: Fall of Man." Contained therin was a mock-up four page pamphlet, titled "Popular Technologies."
 Page 1
- POPULAR TECHNOLOGIES
- The future is here!
- 1950 November, 10¢
- (image of a N5509-S fighter jet)
- SPECIAL AVIATION EDITION
- An exclusive sneak-peek at the "Sabre" (artist's rendition)
- Also inside:
- Flying high with the new VTOL
- Stay healthy, stay alive
- Pointers on how to keep you fit, fierce and flu-free
- Tune in for controversy
- How radios can help (and harm) out nation's wellbeing
- The war within
- Protecting our borders with state-of-the-art weaponry
 Page 2
 Page 3
 Page 4
- HELP KEEP OUR NATION SAFE
- JOIN THE ARMY
- Are you a male U.S. citizen between the ages of 16 and 35? Ready to take action but not sure how? Have you always wanted to be a hero? Well, now is your chance! Enlist in the army today. You'll travel the globe, see wondrous, exotic lands and play a part in the future of top secret military strategizing.
- With the threat of the European Influenza looming ever closer, America needs strong, healthy volunteers to reinforce our borders, maintain the peace and reassure the world that we are the greatest nation on earth.
- So, What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
- ENLIST TODAY
- Paid for by the U.S. War Department
- The US Army advertisement points recruits to the page: